Effective as of September 21, 2020
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us.
- Public Information. If you post or share information or content on or through the Services, such as in comments or forums, this information and any accompanying identifying information, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and will be available publicly. We cannot prevent further use of this information once it is made public. By posting information or content any on or through the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third-parties any such material for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consent.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including, any personal information:
- To provide the Services to you and other users, including, without limitation, to provide you with information, support, products or services that you request from us.
- To calculate fees in connection with your use of the Services.
- To communicate with you and others, for example, to provide you with information, about your account or other products or services and notify you about issues with or changes to the Services or our policies. You agree that Company or our agents may email, call, text, or direct message you regarding your inquiries or transactions through the Services and that we may listen to and record phone conversations you have with us, for example, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service.
- To market and promote the Services or other third-party promotions, products, services and advertisements to you, including, jointly with third-party marketing partners and/or service providers.
- To engage with you privately and/or publicly on all social media platforms and online blogs, websites and any other media or online channels and to tag or mention you using the social media accounts that you provided, or we collected while using the Services. The engagements include for example sending emails, initiating phone calls and internet calls, messaging, interactions with social media accounts including actions such as, commenting on posts, following accounts, mentioning and tagging, initiating threads and discussions and using all available social media tools and means of communication and engagement.
- To display and target advertisements and marketing materials on the Services and on third-party services.
- In combination with information we obtain from other sources, including, without limitation, offline sources.
- To analyze and improve the Services and your user experience on the Services, including, personalization of the Services, and to develop new Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for payment, billing and collection.
- To protect the rights and safety of ourselves and others, including to detect, investigate and prevent activities that are fraudulent, illegal or harmful.
- To comply with laws such as to comply with a subpoena, regulations, court or administrative orders and/or to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To fulfill any other specific purpose for which you provide the information or otherwise consent.
By accessing and/or using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by all the terms set in this policy for the information we collect and how we use this information.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information:
- To allow service providers, agents and other third-parties to assist in providing and managing the Services.
- To provide information to our representatives, advisors, corporate affiliates and business partners, including without limitation to other companies so that they can market their products or services to you.
- With our third-party sponsors and marketing partners in connection with co-promotions or for their own use.
- To provide advertising and marketing on the Services and third-party sites and services.
- In connection with a business transaction, for example, an acquisition, merger, sale of an asset or line of business, corporate reorganization or bankruptcy.
- For legal and law enforcement purposes, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or law enforcement agency request, to prevent fraud or abuse of the Services or protect the safety of ourselves or others.
- When you have otherwise provided your consent to do so.
- For information that does not identity you as a specific person, we may use and share it with third-parties for any purpose.
The Services may also use third-party remarketing services to advertise to previous visitors to the Services. These third-party vendors use tracking technology (e.g., cookies, pixels) to serve ads to you based on your past activity on our Services and other websites and applications, subject to their own privacy policies. To opt-out of such remarketing, you may adjust your advertising settings on the applicable third party service.
If you submit suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback (collectively, “Feedback”) in connection with the Services, Company will have the unrestricted right to use or act upon such Feedback and such Feedback will not be considered confidential.
- Amending, Accessing or Deleting Your Data. To access, amend or delete your personal information, send an e-mail with the subject line “Access My Data”, “Amend My Data” or “Delete my Data” (as applicable) to email@example.com and include your full name and email. We may request additional information from you to verify such request. Please note that we will retain data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it has been collected or as required or permitted by applicable law. To the extent that you provide us with updated information, we do our best to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in any active database as soon as practicable.
- Marketing Communications. You can also ask us not to send marketing communications and not to use your personal information when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out/unsubscribe instructions provided to you in those emails. If you sign up to receive SMS or MMS messages, you can unsubscribe from those messages received by replying “STOP.” Note that transactional account messages and responses to your inquiries will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications. To opt out of marketing communications from our third-party partners you may contact each of them directly with this request.
- Tracking Technology. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software which has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. On mobile device, you may turn off part or all of mobile tracking through your mobile device settings. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software or tracking through your mobile device, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services.
- Do Not Track Signals. At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
- Your California Privacy Rights. You may request that we do not share your personal information (as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” Law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the future. To make such a request email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “California Shine the Light Opt-Out”. In addition, any California resident under the age of eighteen (18) who has publicly posted content or information on the Services can request removal by sending an email with subject line “California Content Removal” to email@example.com and include your full name, email, and a description of where the content or information is posted and a statement that you posted it. We will make good faith efforts to comply with such requests with respect to content or information posted on the Services. However, please be aware that there may be circumstances where we are unable to remove such content or where the law does not require or allow such removal even if requested.
- Not Providing Personal Information. You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, if you do not provide personal information, parts of the Services will not be available to you.
We use commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. It is your responsibility to keep your information confidential.
Data Location and International Transfer and Processing
The Services are for a general audience and are not targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.